Let our nurses get the phone when yours can’t!
Our NurseLine RNs are available to help answer patient calls when your nursing staff is busy with patients or after hours when your office is closed.
They perform as a seamless extension of your practice utilizing your clinical systems in the same manner that your office staff does.
Our Registered Nurses follow clinically-approved protocols and are trained to provide reliable information about more than 5,000 health-related topics across a vast array of medical specialties.
They help ensure that each and every patient that reaches out to your office will get assistance on the spot.
Our experienced nurses know when it is a serious situation and a doctor needs to be contacted. They will resolve your patient issues or escalate them even as far as sending someone to the ER.
Our nurses are your practice.
Sequence Health Nurse Line Center Services:
- Symptom Triage
- Pre and Post-Operative Encounters
- Post-Operative Follow-Up and Compliance
- Prescription Refills
- Normal Practice Hours, After Hours and Overflow
- Follow-Up Appointment Scheduling
- Case Management
- Patient Surveys
- FDA Trials
- Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- Eligibility Analysis
- Outreach, Engagement and EMR Recording
- Annual Wellness Visit Appointment