Sequence Health Patient Care Coordinators give your patients the ability to always have a real person to talk to about scheduling consultations, surgeries, follow-up visits and other steps in their care plan.
Patient Care Coordinators are an extension of your practice and work directly in your scheduling book and EMR in the same manner as your own staff.
They are happy to answer the phones and take care of the questions and needs of your patients. We don’t miss calls, we don’t have long wait times, we are not interrupted by the day to day requirements within your office.
Our patient care coordinators are your staff. Our First priority is the proper care and welfare of your patients.
Experience the numerous advantages of having a patient care coordinators expand the capability of your office staff:
- Answering phones in a timely and friendly manner
- Answering questions and explaining processes and procedures
- Scheduling appointments and handling appointment reminders
- Pre- consult, Pre-Procedure instructions communication
- Re-scheduling appointments
- Warm Transfers when required
- Escalations to clinical staff when required
- Extended hours, we answer the phones when you are away from the office
- Re-engagement programs to revitalize your patient population
- Annual wellness visits scheduling and follow through
- Collections and credit card processing